FALL & WINTER 2021
FAMILY MINI SESSIONS
THIS SIMPLE & SWEET OFFERING IS THE PERFECT WAY TO KEEP THAT YEARLY PHOTO ALBUM UP TO DATE WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for your 20 minute spot online by clicking on your preferred location & date below
- After you register for your spot, you’ll receive an email with a portrait contract and invoice for the $99 $49 session fee.
- Show Up with your Family at the scheduled time slot and play while Emily does the rest!
- Review your beautiful online gallery of images within a week. Purchase the collection you’d like and any additional prints all from the online gallery store. Pricing info is listed below.
- Recieve access to download digital files right away, and products/prints will be shipped directly to you!
- Repeat next Fall 🙂
1. HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST TOTAL?
Scroll just below the FAQ’s and you’ll see a little white box that says “View Demo Site.” Click into that Demo site and in the LH menu bar is a Print Store. This is the same Print Store you will see when your gallery is delivered. There are 3 Collections at $250, $350, and $450 plus lots of ideas for Wall Art, Gift Prints, and Holiday Cards!
2. DO YOU OFFER DIGITAL FILES?
YES! Digital Files can be purchased A La Carte or at a discount when you pair them with a collection. You will be able to do this in your online gallery. We also back-up all images you purchase just in case your computer crashes somewhere down the line.
3. DO YOU RETOUCH IMAGES?
For mini sessions I do a soft retouch, which balances the photo and gets pleasing colors. I do not do a full skin/hair signature retouch on any images, but you will have the option to purchase additional retouching in your online gallery!
4. WHAT IF I WANT A SPECIFIC LOCATION?
One large reason I am able to offer mini sessions is that they are contained to 20 minutes at a specific location and I can schedule several families back to back. If you’d like a specific location that is already booked or don’t see it as an option please get in touch with me! It might work that we can pull a few families together and go there. Another option is to schedule a full session, where we have more time and flexibility on location choices.
5. WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS BAD?
Outdoor mini sessions run the risk of getting rained out. If it is raining I will make the call the day of our shoot and find a reschedule day/time for you.
However, I probably will keep the session if it’s cold, windy, overcast, or lightly snowing. That’s just a part of having outdoor photos, so please be prepared and dress accordingly!
6. HOW MANY OUTFITS CAN I HAVE?
For Mini Sessions, we don’t have time to do multiple clothing changes. Please show up dressed with hair & makeup done. Kids should have clothing and shoes on and ready to go. If you’d like to try a few different outfits, that’s perfect for a full session. Just call Emily to schedule!
8. BUT I ALWAYS LOOK WEIRD IN PHOTOS!
Hey, it’s normal to not know how to pose and look natural. Most people don’t. When you hire a professional (like me!) please know that you’re not just hiring a fancy camera and lens. You are also hiring someone with the experience and knowledge of how to pose different body shapes & sizes, how to create flattering light, how to choose clothing that will look amazing, and how to retouch those suspect areas. You are paying for quality in the experience and in the final product, just like you would when purchasing a designer handbag or high-end piece of furniture. It’s not your job to make sure you, your spouse, and your kids look authentically “you” in your photos. That’s my job. Don’t worry, I’ve got you!